Monday 21 September 2009

Dressing Up

Yesterday I went into Topshop with a friend. I said 'if I had money and balls I'd dress cool.' She said 'take what you'd buy to the changing room.'
I picked up a 1950's play suit, a hip hugging lycra pencil skirt, a green corseted top with underwire and a figure hugging gold beaded brilliant blue mini dress. I looked svelte:

If I could wear anything I'd wear cowboy boots, I'd wear a T-shirt that showed my bra when I stood side on and hot pants. On my feet killer fuck-me heels, high platform and probably red. I'd wear Vivienne Westwood and Couture and I wouldn't be out of place on a page in Vogue Magazine (aside from the face), I'd wear a ballerina's tutu as worn in Swan Lake, I'd wear Marilyn Monroe's dress. I'd wear a catsuit.

Thursday, July 16th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment